The Maine Agriculture Tourism Map will help your visitors and consumers connect with your farm. Each farm listed encompasses a variety of education, retail, and recreation opportunities. Maine has many farms that offer unique hands-on experiences.
In order to be displayed on the map you must meet the following criteria.
- Be registered on Get Real Get Maine
- Hold all licenses, permits, and insurance policies as required by Maine State Law
- Have physical location
- Offer retail products
- Have hours of seasonal operation
- Have website, Facebook, or current Get Real Get Maine Listing
- Offer value experience to visitor – education, retail, or recreation
To be included in the printed or electronic version of the map, you must complete the participation agreement at http://www.maine.gov/dacf/agmapagreement by November 1, 2016.
615. Review the information provided below on how your business will be listed. If changes are needed, you will need to update them on the participation agreement on the website.
616. Complete the online participation agreement by November 1, 2016
November 1, 2016 is the deadline for you to submit your participation agreement. Any submissions after that date will not be on the printed map, but will be held for future web versions. The map offers a location and brief description about your farm to help guide visitors.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Nichols at 207-287-7568